Unlock your 3D universe
Right out-of-the-box SCANIFY captures a 3D image in just a tenth of second with incredible detail: down to 350 microns.
SCANIFY’s full-color 3D scans are great for capturing organic shapes, skin and artefacts.
Simple and sleek design
- Two 3.5 Megapixel Cameras
- Three Xenon Flashes
- Three LED Guide Lights
- Two Triggers
One-click 3D shape and color
One-click 3D shape and color SCANIFY captures 3D images in an instant, taking just 0.1 seconds to take a single scan from a single viewpoint.
Pre-calibrated with a large scan area
Pre-calibrated with a large scan area SCANIFY has a fixed focus and captures a maximum size of about 40cm/16” diagonal in a single scan.
Make the right choice for your applications.
Objects with the following characteristics generally scan well with SCANIFY: continuous surfaces with smooth curvature; varying color or texture; matte, non-shiny surfaces; opaque finishes.
SCANIFY is great for 3D capture of the human form; fabrics; stone and masonry; wood carvings; sculptures; plants, flowers and other organic objects.
As with all 3D scanners, there are some scenarios in which SCANIFY will resolve data better than in others. Objects with certain characteristics may not be suitable for scanning, or may require technical workarounds to capture scans successfully. Here’s some further guidance on where SCANIFY might not be suitable:
- Objects with cavities or protrusions: where the scanner can only image what it ‘sees’ from its view point and cannot capture part of an object that is hidden behind another;
- Very dark objects: where the object will absorb light from the flashes which lowers the amount of detail;
- Mono-color objects: with no texture, which do not provide surface information for the scanner to work effectively;
- Reflective or shiny objects: where light reflects off the surface to prevent accurate surface measurement;
- Transparent objects: where light transmits through the surface to prevent accurate surface measurement;
- Objects with sharp edges and corners: where the scanner will trend to smooth objects with geometric features with flat surface and sharp corners.