Elite SLS 3D Printer
(BY INQUIRY ONLY)
Build Tough End-Use Functional Parts
TPM ELITE P series of Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) systems produce high quality, tough end-use plastic, flexible or alumide parts. Parts can be used for accurate prototyping and vacuum forming, also produce functional parts with a high-strength and high-quality surface finish.
When it comes to Additive Manufacturing, the technology of choice is Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) as it offers:
- Hassle free builds. There is no need to worry about support material as parts are supported by the powder during the build process.
- No post-curing required. Parts can flex, snap lock or be made with living hinges
- SLS is economical to use with fast build times
- High accuracy down to 0.13mm
- Tool-less production
- Wide range of materials offered
- High heat deflection temperatures
- Compact nesting of parts in build volume, saving print time
Contact Us on 07 3863 3283 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org