UP! Mini 3D Printer
The UP! Mini 3D printer is based on the simplicity of a traditional inkjet printer, with a snap in printer head, slide in build table and clip in consumable roll. You are now ready to start printing your big ideas into Three Dimensional usable models out of tough ABS plastic.
There is no sacrifice on build quality with the UP! Mini 3D printer, with its enclosed steel construction, double linear bearings on each axis and a temperature stabilising build chamber; it is ready to produce quality parts on your desk within 15 minutes from switching it on.
- Build footprint of 120 x 120 x 120mm with heated build table.
- Heat retention chamber to reduce warping.
- Double linear bearings on each axis - ensures consistent build quality throughout the entire print process.
- Print speed of 9mins per cm3.
- Layer resolution of 200 microns.
- Chip free and open consumables – You can use any suppliers ABS roll of 1.75mm plastic with your UP! Mini. The UP! Mini consumable is an open design so you are not locked into expensive consumables as opposed to expensive inkjet cartridges.
- USB interface for inkjet simplicity print spooling, you can unplug your computer once the UP! Mini starts printing.
- Includes the Smart UP! Software, tools and a full roll of plastic to get you started.
- Build platform: 120mm width, 120mm depth, 120mm height.
- Selectable Z resolution: 0.2mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm
- Raftless printing: No
- Support Material: Smart Supports. Intelligent snap off support material, printed in the same material, printed at a lower density and built automatically by the included 3D print software.
- Dimension: 245mm width,260mm depth, 350mm height
- Weight: 5kg
- Shipping Weight: 10kg
- Power input: 110-220VAC, 50-60Hz, 220W
- Connectivity: USB (Print job stored and spooled to Printer, ability to turn off computer during printing.)
- Consumables: 1.75mm ABS Plastic Filament or PLA (corn starch) Filament
- Warranty: 12 month return to base.
- Software: STL 3D layout and printing software included free for Windows and MAC 10.7 Beta
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, OSX 10.7 beta
- Unboxing time to print: 15 minutes
Consumables To Be Used With The UP! Mini 3D Printer:
- 700g spool of 1.75mm tough ABS filament plastic formulated with a very low odour. (1 roll included)
The UP! Mini 3D printer Package Includes:
- UP! Mini 3D Printer
- Heated build platform and perfboard.
- 1 x roll of 700g white ABS. (other colours available soon)
- Heat resistant gloves
- Selection of tools to maintain and self service the printer.
- Visual Click to Print 3D Printing Software and USB drivers.
- STL files for printing its own spare parts.
The UP! Mini 3D Printer Comes With Included 3D Printing Software:
- Free layout and printing software (Scale, Rotate, Move & Print)
- Supported File Types: STL (Most leading 3D CAD packages support export to STL)
- Extrusion temperatures 260 and 200 degrees.
- Print Preview with material usage and time estimates, allows you to cost prototypes before manufacturing.
- Automatic layout
- Repeat last print
- Rotate, Resize, Scale, Move 3D object
- Select layer thickness 0.2mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm
- Select print speed vs. quality
- Variable solid thickness of models with honeycomb fill.
- Smart Support - Automatic Support material angles, 10 to 80 degrees
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, MAC