The LED Digital Clock STEM for students 8 and older comes with a student workbook, teacher workbook, battery pack, LCD Clock and STL design template files.
Students can design, print, assemble and construct with the easy-to-understand step by step workbook. The detailed teaching and activity booklets support the learning process for students, making the design process easy to understand and follow. Every student needs to know what time it is in the morning so they won't be late for school. In this project, students will design, print and then build their very own LED digital clock! This is a great STEM project for teachers to do further teaching on topics such as time, temperature, LEDs and electronics!
For tomorrow‘s engineers:
Each pack includes:
- LED digital clock electronics kit(s)
- Student workbook(s)
- Base STL file (students build their design upon the base STL file)
- Example concept STL file (to 3D print and assemble an example project)
- Teachers guidebook (for class packs of 6 and above)
* Kit excludes batteries
Example STEM class lessons include:
- Electricity (e.g. Voltage, current etc).
- Time (e.g. Units of time, time zones).
- Temperature (as the clock also displays temperature).
- Electronic components such as LEDs, batteries and PCBs.
- Manufacturing processes (e.g. How PCBs are made).