The Balance-Bot STEM for students 8 and older comes with a student workbook, teacher workbook, battery pack, brain parts and STL design template files.
Students can design, print, assemble and construct with the easy-to-understand step by step workbook. The detailed teaching and activity booklets support the learning process for students, making the design process easy to understand and follow. This is a great STEM project for teachers to do further teaching on topics such as physics, maths, science and electronics!
For tomorow‘s engineers:
Each pack includes:
- Electronics kit(s)
- Student workbook(s)
- Base STL file (students build their design upon the base STL file)
- Example concept STL file (to 3D print and assemble an example project)
* Kit excludes batteries
Example STEM class lessons include:
- Electricity (e.g. Voltage, current etc).
- Physics, IMU, gyros and balancing
- Electronic components PCBs. (no soldering required)
- Manufacturing processes (e.g. How PCBs are made).